About Us:The Minor Use Animal Drug Program [MUADP] is designed to address the shortage of minor use animal drugs by funding and overseeing the efficacy, animal safety, and human food safety research and environmental assessment required for drug approval. The scope of the program includes animals of agricultural importance and generally excludes companion animals.
- June 2016: USDA releases National Honey Report
- Honey Bees and Pollination articles
- New Funding Opportunity Announcement for MUMS Drug Development
- Legally Marketed Unapproved New Animal Drugs
- FDA Approves HALAMID Aqua to Treat Disease in Freshwater Fish
- MUADP Appropriations Request (ASK Document)
- Previous Topics