About Us:The Minor Use Animal Drug Program [MUADP] is designed to address the shortage of minor use animal drugs by funding and overseeing the efficacy, animal safety, and human food safety research and environmental assessment required for drug approval. The scope of the program includes animals of agricultural importance and generally excludes companion animals.
- Report reveals a big dependence on freshwater fish for global food security.
- 10/12/16: FDA testing finds weed killer residue in honey, instant oatmeal.
- 10/5/2016: Six-year study proves value of meat goats
- 9/26/16: USDA releases National Honey Report
- New Funding Opportunity Announcement for MUMS Drug Development
- Previous Topics