About Us:The Minor Use Animal Drug Program [MUADP] is designed to address the shortage of minor use animal drugs by funding and overseeing the efficacy, animal safety, and human food safety research and environmental assessment required for drug approval. The scope of the program includes animals of agricultural importance and generally excludes companion animals.
[Read more about us...]
- 1/19/17: Horticultural Research Institute Releases Best Management Practices for Bee Health
- 1/4/17: FDA Publishes Design Recommendations for Residue Studies in Honey
- 12/2/16: FDA Revises CPG on Extralabel Use of Medicated Feeds for Minor Species
- 10/30/16: FAO, OIE launch global campaign to eradicate Peste des petits ruminants
- 10/26/16: Report reveals a big dependence on freshwater fish for global food security.
- 10/12/16: FDA testing finds weed killer residue in honey, instant oatmeal.
- 10/5/16: Six-year study proves value of meat goats
- Previous Topics